Sunday 24 January 2010

How to get dressed for under £2.00 *

*does not include tights



Black dress - charity shop, £1
Stripe top - jumble sale, 20p
Oversize stripe cardigan - jumble sale, 20p

Black Velvet blazer - jumble sale, 20p
Stripe shirt - jumble sale, 20p
Black patent belt - jumble sale, 50p
Stripe skirt - jumble sale, 20p
Black stirrup boots - jumble sale, 40p

I realise it's been a while since the last 'how to get dressed..' post so here is the next one. This time instead of checks, we have....stripes. Once again the jumble sales came up with some great finds. I have had the black stirrup boots for maybe five years, and initially wasn't sure I would ever wear them, but them have turned out to be one of my most worn pairs of boots, I particularly like the metal stirrup detail. The velvet blazer is also pretty great, it's got quite 80's solid shoulders but quite sweet black and gold bow buttons on the sleeves. The cardigan is huge, about 5 sizes too big for me but I like it anyway. Also I know the last post was how to get dressed for £1.50 but this time it just couldn't quite fit, so from now on I think it will have to be £2.00. Still a bargain though.

No comments:

Post a Comment