Friday 19 February 2010

Seven Days

Hansel und Gretel strudel bar in Bath
A street market in Bath
Traid shop in Brighton
A jelly bean Queen
Some street art
Inside of my favourite shop - doesn't the green dress remind you of the sound of music


I've had some lovely times this past week, a visit to Bath, including a cider festival, markets and a strudel bar. Then pancake day, valentine's day and a trip to Brighton, including a visit to a chocolate cafe and possibly the best chocolate milkshake I have ever tasted. I meant to take plenty of photos but I only managed to take a few. However I did manage to go to one of my favourite shops. It's a huge antiques/vintage/bric-a-brac shop in Brighton's Lanes. I can never leave there empty handed, particularly since they have a big box of vintage photos for rummaging through. I bought several which I will post soon. I'd like some more weeks like this past one.

No comments:

Post a Comment