Wednesday 25 April 2012

Polesden Lacey






 







Trench Coat - H&M
Shirt- Liberty via a charity shop
Cardigan - Gap
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Jumble sale
Bag  - Jumble sale

Listening to  - Dum Dum Girls - Rest of our lives

More National Trust! This time we visited Polesden Lacey, an Edwardian House and gardens. We accidentally went on a day when the house was closed, but it was still interesting to explore the gardens and see all the tulips. There were some garden games in one part, where I took an embarrassingly long time to throw a rope hoop over a stick. I think we will have to go back to look into the house, which is meant to be a particularly good example of Edwardian interiors. Just a simple outfit for the hit and miss Spring weather. These H&M jeans were a suprise answer to some higher waist+slim leg jean I have been after for a while. The shirt is one of my mini collection (is three a collection?) of Liberty shirts. I like the tiny flower print and there is a discreet ruffle trim to collar and cuffs, it's the small details that make me love vintage so much.

3 comments:

  1. I really do need to do some National Trust visiting this summer. The houses are always so beautiful - this one very much included. I love the picture with the bicycle and the writing desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to visit this magical garden place. Must visit the UK stat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty blouse and location. I just love Liberty prints so much! xx

    ReplyDelete