Sunday 13 May 2012

Cinnamon






Cardigan - Gap
Necklace -COS
Silk top - Jumble sale
Quilted skirt - Comptoir des Cotonntiers/charity shop
Vintage tights - Gift
Shoes - Henry Holland/Debenhams


Well the weather acting like its Autumn is making it hard for me to know what to wear right now. I keep wanting to wear light pastel coloured things but end up back in darker colours and more cold weather wear. It's not so bad since it means I can wear this skirt. I found it in a charity shop and took it in a little at the sides and now I really like it. It's a not too in your face floral pattern and it's quilted, I like the different textures. The silk top is a great colour but it has obviously suffered some bleach or something and has some green marks on it. I was thinking of trying to dye it or bleach it another colour, anyone have any experience or tips about dying fabric?

5 comments:

  1. Your quilter skirt is cool! But it's so frustrating when the weather doesn't cooperate! I don't want to dress like November in May, either! Hope the sun comes out for you!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a top like that! You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know nothing about dyeing except 70s tie-dye. :)) But I'm sure you'll work it out and the new shade should come out fantastic. Terrible weather returns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really nice outfit i especially like the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the slouchy silk blouse and the tights :) xx

    ReplyDelete