Wednesday 24 August 2011

Driftwood






T-shirt - Gap
Cardigan - jumble sale
Necklace - vintage, gift
Silk skirt - charity shop

~ Listening to - Travis ~ Driftwood ~

So this is where I've been the past few days. Idling about on a beach .I actually swam in the sea too, I don't think I've ventured into the British sea in years, but it wasn't too bad. Nothing much else really, just lots on long walks, copious amounts of ice cream and Cornish pasties, strawberry and lime cider and Frisbee on the beach. Also I finally got to go to another jumble sale! I was very excited since there haven't been many this year and nothing makes me happier than rummaging around in piles of old clothing. I was pretty disappointed to leave behind a giant old steamer trunk, but until the day I have a (much) larger flat I have to leave all those things for someone else. After such a lovely break it was tough going back to work! Still there is a bank holiday this weekend so the summer holiday feeling will last a little bit longer. Also I want to thank everyone for your lovely comments on my last post, really made my day! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow, the weather truly looks amazing <3 Now I just can't wait for summer!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pictures!!! Love your style & blog! And thae name of the blog!!!Enjoy the time at the beach!!!
    Cheers!!!
    Anika

    ReplyDelete